Friday 20 September 2013

A New Chapter.

First things first if you've ever created a blog before you will understand that its not quite as easy as it looks. If not your probably thinking how hard can it be, right? but trust me coming up with a name, writing your first post and keeping it updated can all turn out to be an utter fail. Well especially when your me, the amount of times I have attempted to create a blog is actually quite embarrassing considering I'm a Fashion Promotion student about to start my 3rd year. So I have decided this time, no matter what, forget all the excuses I have made in the past, I am going to keep this one going.. (but don't quote me on that one!) Hopefully you will actually get to see some inspiration and snippets of my life most probably based around the wonderful world of fashion, for longer then a few months! 
So here goes, WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment