Friday 27 September 2013

Wish List



(all linked so you can have a better look)

So I know a wish list is all stereo typical but most of us love to browse the internet to look at clothes that would fit snug into their wardrobe. Its autumn here in the UK but its beginning to feel a lot like winter which means two things, I NEED a new coat and new boots. After looking for hours I finally decided to order a new pair of chelsea boots because I practically lived in my little heeled babies last year. I have decided to go for a flat pair this year as they will be a bit more practical for university and long days shopping of course. Finally thinking straight now that I'm a third year - took me long enough. However I'm pretty sure that another pair of boots will pop up eventually; not so practical. Looks like I'l also be needing a pair of skinny jeans rolled up with a minimalistic top to match and I LOVED this baby blue, it will look perfect with a necklace from my rather large collection! (The more I write on this blog the more you realise how much I actually love jewellery, especially rings and necklaces)... So no harm in buying one more I guess! As for the coat that is the one thing I'm struggling to decide on this year so maybe I will keep browsing for another one... I'll make sure I keep you updated.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jordann! Thank you for following my blog and taking the time to check it out! I've had a look at yours too and think it's brilliant! I've decided to nominate your for the Liebster Award as I think you deserve it! For more information, check out my blog post xoxo

    gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete