Friday 20 September 2013

Inspiration

So the other night I happened to come across the film Alfie, I must admit Jude Law did tempt me into that one because he's sent from the heavens but apart from that why did I never notice how HOT Jude Law and Sienna Miller were as a couple? I mean I knew they were hot but after watching this film I seem to have gained a girl crush for Sienna Miller that I didn't realise existed. Looking past the crazy character, The styling of Sienna's hair and make-up is to die for and reminded me of Bridget Bardot, who was also an absolute babe back in the 60s! These girls just make me so jealous because once upon time I had long blonde locks that got chopped off, an absolute hair dresser disaster but I won't go into that one. Anyway I am fully aware that I am behind on the times and that the couple headlined the celebrity gossip world once upon a time but I just had to sneak them on here somewhere ...





P.S why is that guys automatically think you want a lesbian experience when you say a supermodel or  actress is fit? I am forever trying to explain to my boyfriend that a girl crush is more a long the lines of "I want to look like her!" Just thought I'd clear that one up! :)

1 comment: