Wednesday 2 October 2013

Covent Garden


Necklace, Rings & Sandals - Topshop,  Trousers - Vintage, Bag - Cambridge Satchel,
 Leather Jacket - Miss Selfridge

A new year at University means one thing - new projects. Mine happens to be based on Covent Garden in London. Its the perfect place for shopping whether your looking for high street stores, luxury pop ups or quirky market stalls. There's also plenty of cocktail bars and delicious restaurants all surrounded by street entertainers and a sense of magical history. So lets hope I don't get bored of the place by the time it's hand in because it quite possibly may just be one of my favourite places to visit!

Create your own fragrance on the Apple Market perfume stall - cheeky gift idea.

Absolutely LOVE these paintings, nothing like a classic scene from a film. The choices are never ending but these were my faves and I couldn't help but sneak one direction on there, ( Come on I know your a secret fan too). 

2 comments:

  1. Really like your outfit and bag! I am such a sucker for a big satchel haha :)
    I really want that Louis Armstrong painting too! Gosh I miss living in London!
    Joelle
    xx
    FebruaryGirl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm not surprised, I do love London! Although it is nice to get away from the craziness sometimes!
    Thank you for the comment xx

    ReplyDelete