Monday 21 October 2013

Hair.

Having short hair is a nightmare. Like most women all I want is for my hair to grow back. Its at that typical weird length where it's in the middle and all I ever want to do is put it up. When I wear my hair up I tend to make it look a bit messy and add a few plaits or put a big bow around my ponytail bobble. However I must admit one of my favourite styling products is the Babyliss big hair hot brush. My hair has been so much more healthy since I started using it and it gives my flat frizzy hair, volume and life! It also saves a lot of time and effort as it dry's your hair and leaves you with a stylish result without needing to whip the straighteners out. I would 100% recommend them for all hair lengths!

1 comment:

  1. your hair looks lovely! i have heard great things about the Babyliss hot brush, i'll def be giving it a ganders now!

    http://rebeccabrits.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete