Tuesday 22 October 2013

Liebster Award

I was recently nominated for the Blogging Liebster Award by Gemma and I must admit I have taken my time to write this post because I have been soo busy with uni work! but I am extremely grateful as I didn't expect to get so much response in such a short period of time since creating my blog. 

Make sure you check out Gemstrends and make sure you get following! Lovely blog with some vey cute posts!


The rules are:
  1. Link the blogger(s) that nominated you
  2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has asked you
  3. Keep the chain going by nominating 10 of your favourite bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and make you sure let them know
  4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
My answers to the questions I was asked by Gemma:

What is your favourite nail polish brand? 
God this is a hard one for me because I am so bad when it comes to painting nails so I always have acrylics but I'd probably say Nails Inc. or OPI

If you won £1million what would be the first thing you'd do? 
Go on holiday, Then invest in some property!

What colour are your socks today? 
Black frill top socks of course ;)

What is your favourite piece of jewellery to wear? 
Well I love Jewellery but if I was to pick my favourite it would either be a statement necklace or rings. However I love my Marc Jacobs watch and never take off my pandora or links bracelets because the bracelets and every single charm were gifts so i like to keep them close.

Do you have any tattoos? If yes, how many and what are they? 
I have one on my side that I recently got and it says Close together or far apart, You're forever in my heart. check out my blog post below.

Can you drive? 
Yes i drive a ford fiesta

Who is your favourite celebrity and why? 
Hmm this is a tricky one I know its kind of cheesy but I love Mollie from the saturdays she's so down to earth and pretty.

Have you ever been in love? 
hmm I guess you could say I'm in love right now with my boyfy! god he's a lucky boy to have a dopy blonde like me LOL.

What is your favourite movie?
I absolutely LOVE films! whenever I have control of the sky remote I tend to go straight to the movies! but for favourites I tend to love classics like Pearl Harbour!

Who is your celebrity crush at the moment? 
Louis Tomlinson from One Direction, He is an absolute babe. I do love Paul Walker though! Oh and Chase Crawford. Theres too many to name!

My nominations for the Liebster Award are:

My questions for my nominees:
  1. What would your dream career be?
  2. Are you at university or have you been to university? and if yes what did/do you study?
  3. What inspired you to blog?
  4. What is your favourite item of clothing?
  5. Where do you like to shop?
  6. Where is the best place you have ever visited in the world?
  7. Have you ever paid to see a psychic? if yes what did they tell you and was it true?
  8. Where would you like to live?
  9. Do you prefer summer or winter? and why?
  10. What would you like for christmas?

Have fun answering my questions and thanks again to Gemma for nominating me for this award! 
I would also love to hear your answers to these questions even if you wasn't nominated!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! I like your blog <3 going to follow now!

    www.sequinvision.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much lovely, we followed you :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey love! I know that you've already done the Liebster Award tag, but I like your blog so much that I wanted to nominate you as well.
    Check out my blog if your interested in doing it again.
    xx

    ReplyDelete