Monday 14 October 2013

United Nude.



Shoes in a world of their own, United Nude stand out from the crowd with incredible structure and colour. The brand was co-founded by architect Rem D Koolhaas and shoemaker Galahad Clark, (also a member of the family that founded Clarks shoes).

I first came across United Nude when my house mate brought home a pair from her internship at Volt Magazine during London Fashion Week. They were the craziest yet coolest shoes I had ever come across and I had forgot all about them until I came across this store in Covent Garden, London. The store was as cool as the shoes and it was like walking into an exhibition surrounded by footwear that could pass for art in every colour you could imagine. The brand has created some amazing collaborations, I'd recommend checking them out for yourself by visiting their store or going on their website, www.unitednude.com.

Would you dare to wear United Nude?

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love the colors! Lovely blog! :)

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, I'll make sure I do :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post - these shoes look so great!

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely shoes! I follow your blog on bloglovin' :D

    PiinkBeautyPrincess

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the colors :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete