Wednesday 30 October 2013

Completely inspired, A little bit Obsessed.

Well I recently stumbled across Shop Dixi and Spell & The Gypsy Collective and I have literally become obsessed. The products are amazing and have really inspired me to want to make my own jewellery and have my own boutique. Not even kidding I want my own boutique when I finish university - wish it was that easy. Have I mentioned I'm a little obsessed with jewellery before?

All this silver, turquoise stones, feathers, crystals and driftwood is making me feel really inspired. I don't know what it is about australian brands but they just seem to have something that we don't here in the UK and if we do then can someone please hook me up? Apart from Shop Dixi of course, who definitely have the whole magical australian vibe going on right here in the UK. The brand themselves informed me that part of their look book was actually shot in Australia as I honestly didn't know much about their background but maybe thats why the brand feels so mysterious? Definitely plan on stocking my jewellery box up with Dixi jewels!

Urban Outfitters is probably one of the closest things we have on the high street that stocks australian brands however I would love to visit a Spell store just because the interior and presentation looks amazing, its such a shame that we don't have one in this country. We do however stock Spell & The Gypsy Creative in some UK boutiques Amelie BoutiqueThe Pretty Junk & The Native State and there is also the option of buying online. I wish I wasn't a student because I just want every single product!

If you don't already follow these guys on Instagram I would 100% recommend that you do.

@shopdixi



@spell_byronbay

 

(all images were taken from the brands Instagrams)

2 comments: